Wednesday 27 March 2013

Figuring out this Blogging Thing

I have realized that while I love other people's blogs, I might not be as good at blogging as I thought I would be. My problem is getting into the habit of getting on here regularly and organizing my thoughts and posts into relevant categories. My home page currently contains all of my posts and there is no rhyme or reason to them. I have not written a single review of anything and still have not gotten myself organized enough to post any kind of giveaway even though I have come across some really great free giveaways hosted by others that I just needed to sign up for. Easter is this weekend and I am sure we will be super busy and I really do not know whether or not I will get around to being on the computer without my kids trying to play games and push buttons but starting next week I am going to start committing myself to a post a day for at least a one week period. I will take this weekend to jot down a few ideas and maybe if I make blogging a part of my daily routine it will become easier to remember to commit the time. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment