Friday 16 November 2012

My First PD Day

My 4 year old started full day JK this year and while it has been a big adjustment for everybody, he seems to be really enjoying himself. Last night we went to "Meet the Teacher" night and his teachers had fantastic things to say about him. They actually told us he is a pleasure to have in class. I am definitely a proud mama!

Today, is a PD day so that the teachers can do their interviews, etc. Even though it has only been a few months since I had both little guys home with me full time, I am feeling a little lost. I let "Doodle" sleep in until he finally woke up at 8:45am, made him a special breakfast (blueberry pancakes which are his very favorite), and he is currently watching one of his favorite shows. What should we do next? I guess that playing outside should come soon, maybe do a little baking for the church bazaar and possibly a craft... I think next time I will have to plan ahead instead of flying by the seat of my pants.  Any PD day suggestions? What do you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment